Villa Buonvisi is an elegant and spacious 16th century villa that has been completely restored respecting its character and history. It has 8 en-suite bedrooms to accommodate 16 guests.
The old terracotta floors, wooden ceilings and the old kitchen with the large fireplace have remained intact. As well as the rooms that are spacious, bright and furnished with antique furniture. The house, cool in summer and warm in winter, is ideal in all seasons. In the large lawn that surrounds the villa there is a private swimming pool equipped with sunbeds, deckchairs and chairs in the shade of a large lime tree. It is possible to use the tennis court inside the property. Fattoria Mansi Bernardini also offers a cooking service with the ancient recipes of “Casa Mansi” prepared by our service directly in your home.
- Large sitting room with open fireplace
- Sitting room with library and fireplace
- 2 double bedrooms each with en suite bathroom
- 4 double rooms with twin beds and en suite bathrooms
- 2 twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Laundry room with washing machine
- Maid service 2 hours a day, 5 times a week on weekdays